My Dog Doesn’t Eat Nor Drink,vomits,and Has A Bloody Feces..what Do You Think Is His Illness?….?

normally he is noisy,energetic but 3 days ago, he started not to eat and even vomit….what should i do?

Recommended Reading

9 Responses to My Dog Doesn’t Eat Nor Drink,vomits,and Has A Bloody Feces..what Do You Think Is His Illness?….?

  • Sounds like Parvo, has he has a bloody stool? My puppy came down with Parvo, but luckily with us catching it early, some time spent in the vet hospital & then round the clock watching him & giving him pedialyte, he survived. Personally I think you should’ve taken him to the vet the first sign of him vomiting & then not eating. I pray for your puppy because Parvo is very, very harsh. :[[

  • Carina says:

    I think he is poisoned, if you say that 3 days ago started feeling these simptomes then you should take him to the vet, maybe the doc will do some stomach washings, though I don’t know if it will help now. Milk usually helps in these cases, but only in the first days…
    I know that, because I had like two dogs which died because my neighbour poisoned them with rat posion and had the same symptomes. The deathly period was about at most 1 week. I wish well for your dog and maybe he will get better.

  • Akash says:

    Well its not the dogs fault that its sick. It likes to copy of its master. Its master does stupid things and the dog copies of it. But in this case,I think the master wants to copy of its dog! Both of them together form the MENTAL DOG TEAM. This disease is called MASTER-DOG STUPID COMBINATION.

  • hwillm19 says:

    It sounds like Parvo, and you need to get him to a vet ASAP or he’ll be dead by the end of the week.
    Does he have all his shots already? Is it a puppy? If he’s been like this for 3 days, why haven’t you taken him to a vet already?

  • 영희 says:

    if it’s a puppy..it’s def parvo
    but if it’s an adult dog maybe he has cancer
    goto the vet
    you can’t get a real answer from here
    but it’s obviously that he is very ill and he needs medication from the vet

  • Cara says:

    Sounds like Parvo to me…if you have waited too long to get him to the Vet….kiss him goodbye. Parvo kills. Needs to be addressed quickly.

  • EssJay Ö Think before you breed says:

    why have you waited for 3 days, this puppy should be at the vet NOW. Go to the vet or risk losing it. #

  • Sim says:

    You should go vet immediately.

  • Sounds like Parvo virus.